6 large tomatoes, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 handful fresh basil, divided
1 T Avocado Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In large sauce pan, heat oil, then add onion. Saut until onions are translucent (about 5
2. Add the garlic, cook 2 minutes more.
3. Add the tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the basil, continue stirring.
5. Using immersion blender. Puree the mixture until desired consistency.
6. Taste and add seasoning.
7. Serve with fresh basil on top.