4 Cups fresh tomatoes (or 1 large can of organic crushed tomatoes)
1 Cup onion, diced
1 can full fat Coconut milk, unsweetened
1 clove garlic, minced
1 inch fresh ginger, minced
A? t chili powder
A? t cinnamon
2 T Avocado Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large Stock pot, heat the oil and saut the onions until translucent (about 5 minutes).
2. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 3 minutes more.
3. Add the dry spices and stir to heat through.
4. Add the tomatoes, stir well and reduce heat.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Stir in the coconut milk and let simmer on very low heat for 5 more minutes. Looking for
nice orange color.
7. Using an immersion blender, carefully blend soup to desired consistency. Season to
taste and Enjoy!