1 can Organic whole tomatoes in juice
1 can dark kidney beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can navy beans (use organic beans)
2 Cloves garlic, roughly chopped
2 Green Peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
1 large onion, roughly chopped
2 Cups Vegetable Stock
1 T Chili powder
1 t Oregano
1 t Turmeric
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Open all cans.
2. Use sharp knife to cut the tomatoes in the can keeping juice
3. Drain but do not rinse the beans. (Faba juice helps to thicken).
4. In a Large Dutch Oven, add all ingredients and cook on medium heat until bubbling.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
6. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.